The weather is finally warming up so now I’m getting the deck together for ALL the late nights with prosecco and takeout. If you’re looking for a patio furniture cleaning solution, here’s my little concoction that only requires 3 ingredients.
– Scrub brush
– Hot Water
1. Pull all of the cushions off your patio furniture and inspect for any spider webs, dead bugs, etc. Take a vacuum hose (I use a shop vac) and lightly vacuum the cushions–be careful not to rip any fabric.
2. Next, mix a quart of hot water, a tablespoon of borax and a tablespoon of Palmolive in the bucket.
3. Dip your scrub brush in the bucket then scrub your cushions clean, leaving no area untouched. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse your cushions thoroughly using a hose then sit them in the sun to dry.
5. After they’ve dried, toss them back on your furniture and enjoy (a glass of prosecco is optional but well deserved, lol).